We currently have a temporary vacancy for in our polishing shop. The contracts will last for 3 months. Your role and responsibilities will be:
- Helping the polisher set up polishing beds
- Unpacking material
- Quality Inspection
- Packing material after polishing
- Other duties as required
You will report to the senior polisher and management.
Monday - Friday 07:00 - 15:30
These hours may fluctuate and there is a potential for overtime as necessary but not guaranteed.
Although formal qualifications are not required, we do require the following skills:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Can follow directions from Supervisor
- Good Health & Safety mentality
- Able to use own initiative where required
- Good command of the English language
- Full training will be given to the successful candidate upon commencement of employment.
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview.
- If candidates perform well there is the possibility of the roles becoming permanent.
- Please send CV’s to email@example.com
- We will only respond to candidates who will be selected for interviews.
- Current COVID-19 guidelines dictate that we can hold face-to-face interviews but we request the use of face coverings whilst onsite.