We currently have 2 temporary vacancies for factory workers in our anodising plant. The contracts will last for 3 months. Your role and responsibilities will be:
- Other misc. duties as required
- You will report to the Crane operators and;
- to Plant Supervisors
Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
Friday 08:00 – 14:00
These hours may fluctuate and there is a potential for overtime as necessary but not guaranteed.
Although formal qualifications are not required, we do require the following skills:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Can follow directions from Supervisor
- Good Health & Safety mentality
- Able to use own initiative where required
- Good command of the English language
- Full training will be given to the successful candidate upon commencement of employment.
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview.
- If candidates perform well there is the possibility of the roles becoming permanent.
- Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only respond to candidates who will be selected for interviews.
- Current COVID-19 guidelines dictate that we can hold face-to-face interviews but we request the use of face coverings whilst onsite.